Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A is for Angela Quilt Top Finished

A is for Angela quilt top

Tonight I sewed together the quilt top for A is for Angela. Originally I was going to do an outer border in solid pink. But after the main part of the top was together, the animal/alphabet theme print seemed to get lost among the checkerboards. I auditioned the theme print for the border, liked it better than the pink, and went for it. I'm really glad I made that decision, because the outer border helps to bring out the "lost" squares now.

I've got a lot of work to do tomorrow night to get it finished and delivered to Margarita on Thursday. My goal has been to give it to her in time for Christmas. It will be a long night, but I'm pretty tough.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.