Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Update 12/14/2010

Last week I finished the blocks for the Liberated Shoo Fly charity quilt.  I added a couple more Shoo Fly blocks than originally planned, plus a lot of plain fabric blocks to make 35 blocks.  I've set aside the project to work on a more pressing quilt--Mystery #3.

Mystery #3 is for a co-worker.  I'm using a block named after the recipient's home state as well as a block whose name is related to the person's occupation.  I finished the components for the home state block last night, and will have those blocks assembled tonight.  Then I'll begin working on the occupation-related blocks.  My goal is to have the quilt completed by the end of the weekend for delivery early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.