Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Quilt top assembled

Last night I sewed together the quilt top for the Nurse quilt. I had hoped to get the backing pieced and the quilt sandwich put together. The backing felt funny, though, and when I checked my receipt I found that I had bought a poly-cotton blend, not 100% cotton. I almost went ahead and used it, but decided not to settle.
Tonight I’ll stop at Joann’s and pick up backing, do a pillowcase turn on the quilt, and tie a few knots to hold it together so can I show off the nearly-finished quilt at work tomorrow. I can finish the rest of the knots on Thursday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.